12" Classic Margherita Pizza Base
Our 12" Classic Margherita pizza base is par-baked in traditional stone ovens to unveil the most aromatic and authentic Italian pizza you’ve ever tried.
The crisp and airy crust holds the perfect balance of San Marzano tomato polpa and 100% cubed Mozzarella cheese, for a flavour explosion upon each bite.
It’s perfect served as a sharing pizza for lunch or dinner.
Why you'll love this pizza base:
- All-natural ingredients sourced directly from Italy
- Made using premium Italian flours - including 000 flour!
- Hand-stretched for an artisan look & feel
- San Marzano Tomato Polpa & Herb sauce base - no added sugar or preservatives
- Quality cubed 100% Mozzarella cheese
- Par-baked in traditional stone ovens to save you time
- Vegetarian friendly
Images show a mixture of cooked and uncooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 430g
- Units / Pack: 1
- Packs / Carton: 24
- Total units / Carton: 24
- Product of Italy
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 18 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary. All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Per 100 g
Dough 54.6% (wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour), mozzarella type cheese 22.7% (milk, vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed, palm-kernel), salt, cheese cultures, rennet), tomato sauce 22.7% (tomato polpa, olive oil, salt, oregano, black pepper, garlic).
Allergens: Gluten, wheat, milk derivatives. May contain traces of fish and soy.
- Peanut Free
We can help you promote this pizza base! Browse our Creative Toolbox for universal point of sale marketing materials.