The Il Uno Artisan Classic 12" Margherita pizza base is the perfect pizza for all venues looking to serve stone baked artisan pizza. Using authentic Italian ingredients, this traditional Margherita pizza base gives you the freedom to create the perfect pizza for you and your business.
- All-Natural Ingredients sourced from Italy
- Made using premium Italian flours - including 000 Flour!
- Hand-stretched for artisan look & feel
- San Marzano Tomato Polpa & Herb sauce base - No added sugar or preservatives
- Quality cubed Mozzarella cheese
- Par-baked in Stone Oven to save you time
- Vegetarian friendly
Images show uncooked and cooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 430g
- Units / Pack: 1
- Units / Carton: 24
- Ingredients: Dough 54,6% (wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour), mozzarella type cheese 22,7% (milk, vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed, palm-kernel), salt, cheese cultures, rennet), tomato sauce 22,7% (tomato polpa, olive oil, salt, oregano, black pepper, garlic).
- Product of Italy.
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 12-18 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary.
All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Did you know that we can help you promote this product in your business? Simply browse our Creative Toolbox for universal marketing materials.