Why we give our clients free Marketing Materials
- Oct 16, 2019
- 0 Comment(s)
Why we give our clients free Marketing Materials
We all know the importance of marketing materials and how it deters the success of a business. Whether offline or online - it’s vital to get your business name out in the world.
But when you're in the professional foodservice industry, you have a mere gap in the day to worry about such things. If you want your business to exceed, marketing materials are something you should consider implementing.
So, what are marketing materials and why do they have so much power?
Marketing materials are a proven formula in building business success when all else fails, especially in the foodservice industry. They come in many forms, but the most accessible and reliable to foodservice professionals come in the form of print and digital content. Both are viable sources of increasing your venue and food exposure.
In this socially driven generation, businesses rely on the power of social media to solely carry their brand promotions and marketing. According to Kimanzi of the Entrepreneur, using digital content alone in promoting your business can drive results, but will be better used in conjunction with print.
And alas, print materials continue to shine in a modernised society.
A survey conducted by FedEx in 2018 found that 85% of customers stated they are more inclined to shop with a small business who featured printed materials in their marketing.
Printed materials in the foodservice industry are one of the most valuable methods of promotion. It can efficiently drive customer traffic, build customer loyalty, and promote more frequent purchases, all the while providing many benefits to the business owner.
How you can benefit from using Print Materials
- Easy way to add ambiance to your business’s venue
- Non-committal method of promotion – can change up the design according to seasonality
- Flexibility to control its exposure to customers
- Validates customer’s thoughts with appealing imagery
- Ability to position anywhere in your venue according to busy periods and traffic
- Easily replace when needed (venue re-branding, end of the promotion)
- Continuous exposure – remains relevant during day-to-day activities
- Little to no upkeep and monitoring needed
We understand that print materials aren’t for everyone – perhaps you have a more youthful target audience in your foodservice venue. Don’t worry, there is also a heap of benefits from using digital content too:
How you can benefit from using Digital ContentDigital content can be very effective in promoting your food when used in addition to print materials. You can:
- Attract in non-local customers who are exposed to your online marketing
- Reach a wider local and non-local audience
- Opportunity to share to loyal following
- Opportunity to develop personable customer relationship
- Create shareable dishes that will promote sharing online
- Can track audience and effectiveness
While all of this may sound appealing and effective to bring into your business, not all business owners have access to the resources they need to make this happen.
Outsourcing and hiring skilled designers and marketers can be a challenging and time-consuming process. This is especially prevalent when working odd hours in the foodservice industry.
That’s where we step in.
The team at Il Uno Artisan can deliver you the above without the effort from your side. We offer our clients an easy and free solution to marketing, without the fuss. Here’s how and why we do it:
We provide clients the opportunity to serve stone baked artisan pizzas – but not just that, we can assist and help them do this proactively with free marketing materials.
With years of working alongside our clients in the foodservice industry, we understand our ability to increase sales and how it can make huge strides within businesses. The solution is simple, really.
We provide our clients with a range of free (yes, free) marketing materials that suit their venue and aligns with their pizza selling goals.
Here’s how we do it:
Our marketing team researches your industry to find marketing and design solutions that will best help you drive pizza sales.
Then, our in-house design team creates an array of universal designs tailored to these findings to ensure you have the utmost chances of finding your perfect design style.
These materials are available for free in professional print-ready formats, regular print formats, and digital formats through our online Creative Toolbox.
But why should you rely on this solution?
Our professional in-house design team works with your customers in mind - understanding what is effective in your industry. Nine in 10 consumers found that high-quality printed marketing materials reflected in a positive perception of a business. Which is why we deliver work with high-quality photography, visually appealing and practical design.
A major Hotel & Resort client found they sold an extra 72 pizzas in a span of just one month by using universal Tent Cards from our Creative Toolbox in their guest's hotel rooms to promote their room service pizza menu.
What does this mean for foodservice clients?
Having the online Creative Toolbox accessible to foodservice clients will bring an array of benefits:
- Flexibility to implement different POS tools suited to changing business and marketing strategies of your Il Uno Artisan stone baked pizzas
- Freedom to experiment with what works with their customers - try loyalty or exposure to get customers to buy your stone baked pizzas
- Easily access to view and download online for free - browse and purchase whenever they wish
- Ability to switch up POS designs for change of look or rebranding of the business
- Versatility to print professionally or at home service
- Have convenient access to all online materials from the website
Not only will clients have more time on their hands to focus solely on what they do best, but they can also rest assured that they are in good and trusting service.
Marketing Materials Up for Grabs
We have a selection of marketing materials you can get your hands on. We have a selection of tools that will help you promote product awareness, customer traffic, boost engagement, build customer loyalty and boost purchase frequency.
Browse our Creative Toolbox and see what you can implement into your business today:
- Posters of all sizes
- Pre-made stone baked pizza menus
- Loyalty voucher cards
- Combo deal posters
- Social media posts
- Tent cards
- Counter cards
As a client, you can simply download your choice of marketing material from our Creative Toolbox for free:
- Register for an Il Uno Artisan Account or Sign into your Il Uno Artisan Account
- Click on our Creative Toolbox > Point of Sale and browse our collection of free Marketing Materials.
- Once you have selected your product, add it to your Cart. Add as many products as you wish.
- Check out your products by following the Check Out process.
- Download your item/s by clicking on the blue Download button on the Confirmation page.
Note: Your files may take a few minutes to load. You will also be emailed a link/s to download your selected file/s onto your chosen device.
What Do I Do Next?
- If you would like Professional prints of your design, simply provide the downloaded PDF document to your preference printing supplier.
- If you would like At-Home prints of your design, simply print from the downloaded PDF.
- For Digital Materials, simply save to your preferred devices
We hope you find our Creative Toolbox helpful in maximising your pizza sales
-Il Uno Artisan 🌿