12" Plain Pizza Base (Roma Thin Crust)
Il Uno Artisan’s 12” Plain value pizza base features a thin and airy stone baked Roma crust made using 100% all-natural Italian flours.
It is the perfect foundation for sweet and savoury pizza or entree recipes. The 9” size is perfect as a single-serve personal pizza that’s suitable for dine-in and grab and go.
Why you'll love this pizza base:
- Lower fat content
- Easier to digest
Authentic Roman Style
- Made using 100% natural ingredients sourced from Italy
- Made using a mixture of premium Italian 000 flours
- Individually hand-stretched for an artisan look
- Wood-fired and par-baked in traditional stone ovens
Images show a mixture of cooked and uncooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 230g
- Units / Pack: 5
- Packs / Carton: 5
- Total units / Carton: 25
- Product of Italy
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 12 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary. All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Per 100 g
Wheat flour, water, sunflower seed oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour.
Allergens: Wheat (gluten). May contain milk, fish, soy and mustard.
- Dairy Free
- Peanut Free
We can help you promote this pizza base. Browse our Free Marketing Materials for universal point of sale marketing materials.