Vegetable Pizza Base - Cauliflower
Our 12" Vegetable pizza base in Cauliflower is a healthy and guilt-free take on our authentic stonebaked crust
Made with pure vegetable puree, the crisp and airy crust hold subtle hints of aromatic cauliflower to provide a kick of flavour to an ordinary base.
Perfect served as a vegan and vegetarian pizza, dipping platter, or sharer dessert.
Why you'll love this pizza base:
- All-natural ingredients sourced directly from Italy
- Made using premium Italian flours - including 000 flour!
- Hand-stretched for an artisan look & feel
- Made of 25% vegetable puree to give a hint of flavour
- Par-baked in traditional stone ovens to save you time
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Low-calorie pizza option
- Bright and fun appearance to match the amazing flavours!
Images show a mixture of cooked and uncooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 250g
- Units / Pack: 2
- Packs / Carton: 13
- Total units / Carton: 26
- Product of Italy
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 18 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary. All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Per 100 g
Dough (wheat flour, cauliflower puree 25.1%, water, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour).
Allergens: Gluten, wheat. May contain traces of fish and soy.
- Vegan Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Peanut Free
We can help you promote this pizza base! Browse our Creative Toolbox for universal point of sale marketing materials.