Vegetable Pizza Base - Beetroot
Our 12" Vegetable pizza base in Beetroot is a bright and flavourful take on our authentic stonebaked crust.
The crisp and airy crust hold subtle hints of sweet and aromatic beetroot to heighten your sweet senses. Made with pure vegetable puree, this pizza base is the perfect healthy and guilt-free option.
Perfect served as a vegan and vegetarian pizza, dipping platter, or sharer dessert.
Why you'll love this pizza base:
- All-natural ingredients sourced directly from Italy
- Made using premium Italian flours - including 000 flour!
- Hand-stretched for an artisan look & feel
- Made of 22% vegetable puree to give a hint of flavour
- Par-baked in traditional stone ovens to save you time
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Low-calorie pizza option
- Bright and fun appearance to match the amazing flavours!
Images show a mixture of cooked and uncooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 250g
- Units / Pack: 2
- Packs / Carton: 13
- Total units / Carton: 26
- Product of Italy
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 18 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary. All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Per 100 g
Dough (wheat flour, beetroot puree 21.85%, water, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour).
Allergens: Gluten, wheat. May contain traces of fish and soy.
- Vegan Friendly
- Dairy Free
- Peanut Free
We can help you promote this pizza base! Browse our Creative Toolbox for universal point of sale marketing materials.