9" Classic Margherita Pizza Base
Although slightly smaller in size, this pizza base packs the same great-tasting flavours of the crisp and airy crust, San Marzano tomato polpa and 100% cubed Mozzarella cheese, for a flavour explosion upon each bite.
It’s perfect served as personal pizza for lunch and beyond.
Why you'll love this pizza base:
- All-natural ingredients sourced directly from Italy
- Made using premium Italian flours - including 000 flour!
- Hand-stretched for an artisan look & feel
- San Marzano Tomato Polpa & Herb sauce base - no added sugar or preservatives
- Quality cubed 100% Mozzarella cheese
- Par-baked in traditional stone ovens to save you time
- Vegetarian friendly
Images show a mixture of cooked and uncooked pizza bases.
- Weight: 290g
- Units / Pack: 1
- Packs / Carton: 24
- Total units / Carton: 24
- Product of Italy
- Packaged frozen. Store at or below -18 Degree Celsius. Once defrosted, do not re-freeze.
- 18 months shelf life. Once thawed, use within 48 hours.
- Product must be fully cooked before consuming. View full cooking instructions.
Note: Due to the artisan production techniques, pizza shapes will vary. All products have consistent and correct grammage and weight.
Per 100 g
Dough 58.6% (wheat flour, water, sunflower oil, yeast, salt, malted wheat flour), mozzarella type cheese 20.7% (milk, vegetable oils (coconut, rapeseed, palm-kernel), salt, cheese cultures, rennet), tomato sauce 20.7% (tomato polpa, olive oil, salt, oregano, black pepper, garlic).
Allergens: Gluten, wheat, milk derivatives. May contain traces of fish and soy.
- Peanut Free
We can help you promote this pizza base! Browse our Creative Toolbox for universal point of sale marketing materials.